Sunday, May 10, 2020

May Stampin Stray Ducklimgs blog waddle

Here's  my very  first Waddle with my very talented fellow Stampin Stray Duckies! They are patient, kind and oh so kreative (shout out to Kim  :) I really enjoy spending my time with them. I hope you like my May card.  Each month we have a new theme, this month's theme is masculine or father's day. My card could easily be used for either occasion. I used Stampin' Up watercolor pencils to color the fish and the background swash. After that I went over the color with Stampin' Up blender pen. It was super easy and  fun to make. The back panel is dry embossed with the retiring basket weave 3D folder. The stamp set I used is called Best Catch, if you like this stamp set along with  the coordinating dies called catch of the day, better hurry because it will no longer be available after June 2nd  2020. The card base is crumbcake and the basket weave layer is garden green.  Enough about about my card, waddle on and check out my fellow ducking cards below. Thanks for visiting God bless and stay safe.


Kim Baker

Lori Helvick
Sheryl Diemer_
Laurie Sherwood  - You are here! Click on the next name to continue to the next blog!
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner


https://laurielytnin70.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-stampin-stray-ducklimgs-blog-waddle.html

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to your first "waddle" Laurie!! You did great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sooo much. It was great fun and I learned a lot from you fellow duckies. I count it a privilege to be a part of this great group. See ya Wednesday. I cant wait. Take care and God bless!!

      Delete
  2. Very nice Laurie!!! Way to go! Glad you're waddling with us! :) Thanks for the shout-out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim. I'm learning. I appreciate the encouragement. 🙂

    ReplyDelete